From people living in Ireland to the Government, there is complete agreement that regeneration is needed.
Irish.Network want to ensure that this regeneration takes place at grass roots level by providing:
- The development of a business and community communication platform
- Cost savings and bulk buying for businesses
- Group networking for sharing development ideas, contacts, leads and joint ventures.
- Local projects on a county by county basis
- Funding information, both public and private
- A business-to-business marketing channel
- Linking with an international Irish network
Irish.Network is fully inline with the Government Action Plan for Rural Development.
Improving the lives of those living and working in rural communities is a priority of the Government’s Programme for a Partnership Government. Our objective is to ensure the success of vibrant, rural communities across Ireland. That means supporting the creation of 135,000 jobs in rural Ireland, bringing high-speed broadband to every home and business and revitalising towns and villages through 4,000 projects.
This is our vision for Irish Network
- Rural Regeneration
- Business Communication
- Community Development
- Agricultural Support
- Social Energising
- Youth Involvement & Leadership
- International Outreach